Montag, 28. Dezember 2020

Still Dragon Rampant - still Orcs

 Hello dear readers, 

the Christmas lock down has left me some time to have a review of my ongoing miniature projects. One of my all time favorite of these projects is my Dragon Rampant collection of Orcs & Goblins and their natural enemy, the dwarves. 

Some many month ago I have ordered more Old School Heartbreaker Orcs from Ral Partha Europe. I can really recommend their ranges and service.

I really love the big Orc with full armour, shield and spear from this range. My idea was to order him a multiple times and then convert the miniatures into an bunch of "Ironskins" Elite Orcs. His helmet, shield and full scale armour makes him perfect for this little project. 















The conversions

















The heads for this two orcs are from my collection of Kev Adams miniatures. Many years ago I was able to get my hands on some Fantasy blisters from Wargames Foundry that included separate Orc & Goblin heads. Very usefull. You can find the blog post here.
















The other bits came from my bitsbox and greenstuff. 

There was one Orc that took my attention. The bold one with the big double bladed axe. He looked very agressive and brutal. So I wanted to do some extra work on him. I decided to give him an old school looking grim faced shield in the style of Kev Adams. The face of the shield is taken from an orcling hopper from Foundry and was done by a green stuff mold. I filed down the original shield and placed the new face on it with some more green stuff. Looks cool. 

















Here are some pics of the work in progress on these guys. It will take me some more weeks to paint them all. 



2 Kommentare:

  1. Odisha Board Textbooks work to promote the advancement of education in general. Here, we bring you the Odisha Board Primary Textbooks for classes 1-5. We have Odisha 6th Class Textbook collected and aggregated the textbooks, so that students can easily access and study them. The language used in the bse odisha textbooks are simple and lucid.

    AntwortenLöschen