Google+ Followers

Dienstag, 27. Mai 2014

Dwarfs again

As promised here are two more dwarfs from my collection. The map reader is one of my favorites. The shield design of the second dwarf is a hommage to a painted dwarf from the book "Heroes for Wargames" from Stewart Parkinson, published in 1986 by Paper Tiger. I can strongly recommend to buy this book if you can get your hands on it. It is "the book" if you are a Citadel Miniatures collector. 



A dwarf map reader and dwarf fighter. The fighter is one of several poses that were once part of the Lord of the Rings series from Citadel. I think I have now 4 different of them.




Just to show you that I´m still going on with this project here are some work in progress pics of two more dwarf adventurers and a second slave ogre pitfighter. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen